Sunday, February 23, 2014

Singable Picture Books: Songs that Say "I Love You"

Singable Picture Book: Songs that Say “I Love You” 

Songs that Say I LOVE YOU!
We first sang this set in Ms. Anctil’s K class on 10/13/2011.  It worked so sweetly, I thought you’d enjoy singing the set as well.
It’s a good idea to sing the songs in this order for a nice emotional flow through the set.
*

I Love You a Bushel and a Peck

Words and Music by Frank Loesser
Illustrated by Rosemary Wells
*** ***

A-You’re AdorableWords and Music by Buddy Kaye, Fred Wise and Sidney Lippman
Illustrated by Emily Leatha Everson Gleichenhaus
This item is for classroom, home, or library use only.
*

Skidamarink: The “I Love You” Song (Sing and Read Storybook)Traditional Words and Tune Unattributed
Original Words by Felix F. Feist
Original Music by Al Piantadosi
Illustrated by Jacqueline East
*

You Are My Sunshine
Words and Music by Jimmie DavisIllustrated by Caroline Jayne Church
*

Love Me TenderWords Elvis Presley, Vera Matson (credited),  Ken Darby (uncredited)
Music by George R. Poulton
Illustrated by Tom Browning
**********************
Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment