Monday, April 7, 2014

The Three Little Pigs

The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time there were three little pigs. 1, 2, 3.
The first little pig left home. He met a man with some straw. He said, “Please, Sir, sell me some straw for a house.” And he did. So the little pig built his house of straw.
The next day the second little pig left home. He met a man with some sticks. He said, “Please, Sir, sell me some sticks for a house.” And he did. So the little pig built his house of sticks.
Then the third little pig left home. He met a man with some bricks. He said, “Please Sir, sell me some bricks for a house.” And he did. So the little pig built his house of bricks.
Along came Mr Wolf. He saw the straw house and said, “Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in!” “No, no, no, said the little Pig. “By the hair of my chimney chin chin, I will not let you in!”
“Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!” So he huffed and he puffed and he blew in the straw house. The first little pig ran to the second little pig’s house of sticks.
Along came Mr Wolf. He saw the house of sticks and said, “Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in.” No, no, no, “said the second little pig, ” By the hair of my chimney chin chin, I will not let you in!”
“Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!” So he huffed and he puffed and he blew in the house of sticks. The two little pigs ran to the third little pig’s house of bricks.
Along came Mr Wolf. He saw the house of bricks and said, “Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in!” No, no, no,” said the third little pig.” By the hair of my chimney chin chin, I will not let you in!” Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!” So he huffed and he puffed and he huffed and he puffed, but he could not blow in the house of bricks.
Mr Wolf climbed onto the roof. He went down the chimney, but the little pigs lit a fire and boiled a big pot of water. Splash! Mr Wolf fell into the water and that was the end of him.
The three little pigs joined hands and danced around in a circle singing, “Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf? Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?
Tra – la – la – la – la.

Figure 1 (graphics1.png)

I made up a song for this story to the tune of 3 Blind Mice
Three little pigs, three little pigs
Each built a house, each built a house
The big bad wolf he huffed and puffed
The straw and stick houses were not so tough
Only the brick house was strong enough
For three little pigs, three little pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment